Treat alloy wheels, faded plastic, and rubber trim with CQuartz DLUX to restore their rich, glossy finish, and give them the lasting hydrophobic nanotechnology protection these surfaces deserve.
Applications like this withstand a lot of abuse so CQuartz DLUX was given a thicker film build than conventional CQuartz coatings and a 50% silica content by volume. When applied to plastic and rubber trim, CQuartz DLUX helps to restore their gloss and color, and protect them from future fading. On painted, polished, or chromed wheels, CQuartz DLUX resists brake dust and road grime, eliminating the need for dedicated cleaners.
- Withstands temperatures of over 800F
- Very simple to apply on textured plastics
- Excellent UV protection on all exterior substrates.
- Versatility: Plastics, Wheels, and rubber surfaces
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
- Plastic Trim
- Rubber Trim
- Engine Bay
- Headlights, Fog lights, & Tail lights
- Metal Trim
- Exhaust Tips
- Plastic Wheel Wells
Preparation for Application On Plastic:
Directions for Plastic:
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and microfiber towel
- Rinse while agitating with microfiber towel to remove all residue from APC
- Dry surface
Wipe surface with CARPRO Eraser Oil & Polish Remover & Glass Cleaner, wipe dry, and then allow plastic to evaporate 20 minutes before applying
- Wet the applicator with a strip of DLUX and spread evenly across a small area at a time.
- When applying it is VERY important to work one area in even as you go.
- Start in one corner and work out! / Do not take on a huge area at once.
- Apply nice and even as you go. Do not try to spread too thin but be sure to work it to an even coat in the first minute before moving to the next overlapping area. After a minute you should not be going back over an area that was applied.
- On Textured trim do not wipe it off, just be sure you apply evenly as mentioned.
* On smooth plastic you should wipe it off before it becomes too sticky. This results in a thinner coat that doesn't last as long but on some smooth plastics there is not an easy way to apply it evenly.
Directions for Paint and Chrome:
- Allow to cure 1-3 hours without water being introduced to surface. If wet during first 24 hours wipe off water before it dries on surface as a precaution.
- After 3 days you are free to wash with all your regular car washes.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Wear gloves
- Do not use for other purposes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
- Do not ingest