A paste version of IRON.X. Longer time cling to surface.
IRON-X's advanced pH-balanced (pH-7) formula safely breaks down ferrous metallic contamination caused by automotive brakes, rail travel, and construction from delicate vehicle surfaces. It can be used on paint, plastic, chrome, glass and alloy wheels. Iron-X works by forming a water-soluble complex with the iron particles lodged in the surface, allowing them to be rinsed free, and cleaning deeper than washing or claying alone.
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Long dwell time to work as long as needed to remove iron and brake dust spots.
- Safe to use, Acid-Free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on Aluminum, Chrome, Alloy, or Clear coated wheels.
- This formulation is also effective and safe for use on all car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats.
- Iron X Paste prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- Economically priced - A little spreads a long way
- Tip: I prefer to apply with a paint-safe sponge or foam applicator to a still damp surface. (As opposed to when I use Iron X spray at which point I give the vehicle a quick dry first)
- Apply to sponge and spread across surface.
- Allow the product to dwell for 5-6 minutes or as needed in the shade.
- After allowing dwell time take a damp (not soaked) grout or other paint safe sponge (or other media if you prefer) and agitate the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface or allow to dwell a bit more before rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not allow to dry in direct sun
- Avoid skin contact