You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get a free gift with the purchase of any Dr. Beasley's ceramic coating (while supplies last)!
NANO-RESIN PRO KIT is a complete ceramic nanocoating system. 100% solids and durable for 25+ years, Nano-Resin Pro naturally self-heals minor scratches, actively repels water with superhydrophobic performance, resists chemicals and prevents oxidation.
FOR A LIMITED TIME: ORDER A NANO-RESIN CERAMIC COATING KIT AND GET A FREE BOTTLE OF DR. BEASLEY'S ADVANCE COAT GLOSS
Complete Kit With All Needed Application Tools
Everything you need to apply a Nano-Resin Pro coating is included in this kit—applicators, suede cloths, pipettes, Paint Coating Prep, and of course Nano-Resin Pro.
How Does It Work?
When applied to a surface primed with Paint Coating Prep, Nano-Resin Pro works by creating a cross-linked mechanical bond, fusing with the paint to form a 3D-structured barrier that lowers surface energy for superhydrophobicity, fills in imperfections for added gloss, and resists etching, marring and UV fading. Once applied, occasional applications of AdvanceCoat: Gloss will maintain the coating's gloss, durability and hydrophobicity.
What The Kit Includes
(1) 1 oz Nano-Resin Pro
(1) 2 oz Paint Coating Prep
(1) Foam Block Applicator
(2) Suede Cloths
This is a professional-style ceramic coating that requires careful application. If you are unfamiliar with our coating systems, please contact us before purchase.
1. Before applying Nano-Resin Pro, the vehicle's paint must be prepped. Clay and polish the paint. If paint is heavily scratched, paintwork correction may be required. After polishing, remove residue with alcohol-based wipe for best results.
2. Spray Paint Coating Prep onto paint surface and wipe off with a clean towel. This lays anchor points on the surface to optimize durability of bond with Nano-Resin Pro.
3. Wrap a suede cloth around the foam block applicator and prime with 7-10 drops of Nano-Resin Pro.
4. Start by applying Nano-Resin Pro in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This crosshatching will ensure full coverage.
5. Let sit on the surface for approximately 1 minute, then wipe away completely with a clean, dry, microfiber towel. You will not see the product flash. Less time may be needed in more humid environments.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 on each panel until all desired paint surfaces are protected. Add additional drops to your applicator as needed.
7.After coating all desired paint surfaces, let sit undisturbed for one hour. If any Nano-Resin Pro remains, apply additional product to high-impact areas on the paint surface.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests: