With non-factory applied glass coatings there is a direct tradeoff between longevity and repellency.
G5 offers maximum repellency but is less durable than our Gtechniq G1 ClearVision Smart Glass
. Water will blow off car screens at speeds as low as 30mph and on vertical glass water will roll off and leave a virtually spotless surface.
Any glass coated in G5 will stay cleaner for longer and any contaminants such as bugs, bird droppings, and ice will be easier to remove.
- 3 to 6 months of durability
- Maximum water repellency
- Easy application
- If coating glass or ceramic, first polish with Gtechniq G4 Nanotech Glass Polish
- Clean glass and or perspex with Gtechniq G6 Perfect Glass
- Shake bottle well, then apply a thin coating in a circular motion using a clean lint-free cloth
- Use a lint-free cotton cloth or paper towel to remove all residue
- At room temperature, the sealant will be touch dry after 15 minutes and fully cured after 24 hours
- Avoid contact with water for at least two hours after application
- Covers 85m2/litre
- Store at room temperature